What Dr. Oz says about Facercise
Hollywood’s best kept Secret
Facial exercises have been proven to strengthen and develop facial muscles to achieve a more toned and youthful looking face.
- Carole Blog
- Sign-up for Newsletter
- Online Store
Dear Carole, I cannot tell you how happy I am with your retinol cream. The age spots that graced my face and hands for years have faded already and I’ve only used it for two months. Also, it really adds moisture to my skin and gives my face a youthful glowing look. I just love it!
Rhonda Smith, NC
Sign up to our newsletter to get new product updates and special gits.
“You can’t help growing older but you don’t have to look older”.
Carole Maggio, considered “the world’s foremost authority on facial exercises”.
PRIVATE CONSULTATION WITH CAROLE VIA SKYPE®. One hour private consult topics covered are skin case, hair styles, make-up, vitamins for energy and health, how to walk in 5 inch heels all day, get up at 4:00am, work and play until 10:00pm (at 68) and not be tired. Sleek, smooth and toned body. Affirmations to design your life.
Facial Exercising in Magazines
What is Facercise?
• A series of synergistic facial exercises that have been successfully put into practice by hundreds of thousands of satisfied clients worldwide.
• Facial exercises have been proven to strengthen and develop facial muscles to achieve a more toned and youthful looking face.
• For centuries, Ayurveda, an ancient Indian science, has been using massage and facial exercises, touting it as a key to delay the aging process and help prevent wrinkles.
• Mainstream medical Doctor Oz agrees that facial exercise is a viable alternative to help you “keep those muscles taut and prevent some of the sagging that occurs with gravity”.
• Ultimate Facercise, the newest version of the program incorporates aspects from both the Beginning and Advanced programs and is now the foundation program.
What is Ultimate Facercise?
Ultimate Facercise is Extreme Facercise.
Ultimate Facercise utilizes the body differently with posturing movements to create more resistance. More resistance equals faster and better results in a much shorter period of time.
The mind-muscle connection is still a very important component of the program.