Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hexapeptide-11, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nonapeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Dextran, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20.
This super rich formula contains 99% peptides and the remaining 1% Hyaluronate and Glycerin for added hydration. Peptides offer the most powerful firming ability of all the anti-oxidants. This 24% Peptamide™ formula effectively firms and lifts aging skin, boosts collagen production, repairs and restructures damaged skin, brightens and illuminates, and erases hyper pigmentation, revealing more youthful radiant skin. The addition of Argirilene®, Leuphasyl® and Snap-8 will freeze wrinkles in their tracks! The combination of 20% Matrixyl™ 3000 with 15% SYN®-COLL packs a powerful one-two punch and has been shown to produce a 45% reduction of wrinkles within two months. This formulation also offers superior protection against harmful photo damage and further aging.
9946 in stock