Carole Maggio on Aug 26, 2012
Tagged in: Untagged
Dry brushing is a most effective way to tone the muscles as well as, smooth, tighten and lift the skin. Daily dry brushing also promotes circulation, helps the skin eliminate stored toxins, stimulates and cleanses the lymphatic system encouraging the body to eliminate fluids, and reduces and eliminates stubborn cellulite. Dry brushing also exfoliates the skin and therefore it is imperative that you properly hydrate the skin. This also holds true for those of you using my Body Lift Mask, as that will also exfoliate the skin and you need to re-hydrate the skin immediately following the treatment as well.
This month I'm introducing my new Peptide Firming Serum to my skincare line. This super rich formula that contains 99% peptides and the remaining 1% Hyaluronate and Glycerin for added hydration. Peptides offer the most powerful firming ability of all the anti-oxidants. This 24% Peptamide™ formula effectively lifts and firms aging skin, boosts collagen production, repairs and restructures damaged skin, brightens and illuminates, erases hyper pigmentation, revealing more youthful radiant skin. Argirilene®, Leuphasyl® and Snap-8 will freeze wrinkles in their tracks! This formula also contains 20% Matrixyl™ 3000, combined with 15% SYN®-COLL packs a powerful one-two punch and has been shown to produce a 45% reduction of wrinkles within two months. Clients are raving about this new addition to my line.
CALL SPA TO ORDER! - 310-316-1818